1. ADHD & You provides information about ADHD and how it can be managed
ADOPTION AND FOSTER FAMILIES
1. Sylvia Thomas Center is a resource that provides comprehensive supports to adoptive and foster families.
2. Book: The Primal Wound- Understanding the Adopted Child by Nancy Verrier
AUTISM & COMMUNICATION DISORDERS
1. Social Stories help children to know what to expect and how to act appropriately in social settings.
1. Book: The Explosive Child by Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
2. Lives in the Balance is a web-based resources on Dr. Greene’s model, as described in his books The Explosive Child and Lost at School.
BEHAVIOR & CHORE CHARTS
1. The BiPolar Child is a website resource and book
CEREBRAL PALSY & DEPRESSION
1. Book: Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David D. Burns, M.D.
1. Book: Adult Children: The Secrets of Dysfunctional Families by J. Friel & L. Friel
1. Book: The Grief Recovery Handbook by J. James & R. Friedman
- Some have found this 14 Step Program, for both partners, as a map for healing.
- Book: How to Help Your Spouse Heal From Your Affair by Linda MacDonald
1. 45 Book Suggestions for Children- New Siblings, New School, Death, Puberty, Sex, Bullying, Divorce, Remarriage, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, & Family Diversity
1. Book: Why Marriages Succeed or Fail…and How You Can Make Yours Last by John M. Gottman, Ph.D.
2. Book: The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work By John M. Gottman, Ph. D
1. Love and Logic provides free parenting tips and advice.
Disclaimer: CTS, LLC maintains this internet site as a resource to our clients. It is intended as a resource and to provide information of a general nature. Included are direct links to other web-sites which we believe may be helpful; however, this does not imply that CTS, LLC endorses all the information provided at each of these sites. Neither is this information intended to diagnose or recommend treatment. Please consult with your treating behavioral health and/or medical provider for diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Readers are encouraged to evaluate the materials and discuss information they consider helpful with the professionals involved in their care.